PhD in Preventive Cardiology
The only Multidisciplinary PhD in Preventive Cardiology
Admission = through the MUHS PET
The syllabus for PhD entrance exam include common topics for 10+2, graduation and post graduate level and general aptitude.
Eligibility criteria = Post graduate degree after MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS
Further Details Available on website - https://muhs.ac.in/
HAVE A QUERY?
Call us at +91 74474 59238/39, +91 77220 88789, Email us at email@example.com or Fill the below Inquiry Form
FELLOWSHIP IN PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY
The only course in India that offers graduates and post graduates in medical field a complete outlook and exciting career into “Preventive Cardiology”. It will help you guide thousands of people in their quest for better heart health through a holistic and scientifically proven approach and impart you with patient counseling and rehabilitation skills in terms of cardiac health.
Make way to a lucrative career as a specialist in preventive cardiology by adding aptitude, skill and experience to your existing portfolio. You will be exposed to knowledge regarding alternate approaches to heart management, the diagnosis of cardiac conditions and the recognition of risk factors.
Rich information of new dimensions and progressive advances in preventive heart management will give you cutting edge over competition in terms of qualification.
Finally, this course will bestow you with qualifications that will make you a desirable member of a cardiac crisis management team.
- To understand the basic principles of Approach for the Management of various Cardiac Disorder.
- To develop the skills to overcome the life threatening Cardiac Emergencies.
- To understand the various Causative factors of Cardiac Disease, Classification & Evaluation of symptoms in Cardiac Disease.
- To understand the basic Patho-physiology of heart disease and it’s management, to develop the case taking skills with respect to diagnostic exploration.
- To understand different treatment modalities like BSL, ACLS, and CPR & Panchkarma therapies.
- To understand the role of specific Panchkarma with respect to cardiac disease.
- To understand the role of Homoeopathic medicine with respect to cardiac disease.
- To understand the Importance of Lifestyle Management for the prevention of cardiac disease.
MIPC: MIPC stands for Madhavbaug Institute of Preventive Cardiology. MIPC is the very first Interpathy chair of Preventive Cardiology established in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik. It is an Academic Unit of MUHS, Nashik.
Cardiology constitutes an important part for a practicing doctor. Cardiovascular Disease & Cardiac Disease are two different things, but these diseases are the leading cause for death. According to Government data, the cardiovascular disease scenario in India has seen a considerable high increase in the number of heart disease cases over the past couple of decades.
According to recent data, approximately 30% of urban population & 15% of rural population suffer from high blood pressure and heart attacks. As the risk factors of heart ailments increase, so does the mortality rate.Asserting that 2.4 million Indians die due to heart disease every year, the number continues to grow due to stress, unhealthy eating habits, lack of sleep and addictions like alcohol & cigarettes.
MESSAGE FROM MIPC CHAIR PROFESSOR
Dr. Jagdish Hiremath, Interventional Cardiologist, Pune, India