Dr. JAGDISH S.HIREMATH
INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST, PUNE INDIA
- MD (Med) from BJ Medical College Pune.
- DM (Cardiology) from Grant Medical College from Mumbai 1986.
- DNB (Cardiology) of National board in 1987.
- Gold medal of Mumbai University for DM (Cardiology) in 1986.
- Trained in coronary angioplasty in Melbourne, Australia in 1988.
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC) 2015.
Role in Academics & Teachings
- Teacher for DNB (Diplomat of National board) Cardiology in India for 5 years and has trained tow students.
- Ex- Chief of Cardiology of Poona Hospital and research centre which runs the above academic course and has two students per year for DNB (Cardiology)
- Director: Cath lab, Ruby hall clinic, Pune since 2009.
- Director: Non â€“ invasive cardiology, Ruby hall clinic since 2005 till 2009.
- Director: CCU, Ruby hall clinic since 2000 till 2009.
- President: Cardiological Society of India, Pune branch 2015 â€“ 2016.
- Principle investigator in many multinational prestigious trials which have changed the prescription pattern of the word.
- Rely: Dabigatron (NEJM)
- Engage: Edoxaban (Published)
- Tips: Polypill(Lancet)
- Trust: Treprostinil (H & L Transplant)
- Altitude: Aliskiren (Stopped)
- OASIS 8: Fondaparinux (Published)
- Ischemix: IV Drug peri PCI (Completed).
- Creat: Raviparine (Lancet)
- Runs a preventive cardiac disease program based on lifestyle change for last 20 years.
Heart & lung transplant â€“ TRUST Study
Exercise improvement & plasma biomarkers changes with intravenous treprostinil therapy for pulmonary arterial hypertension: A placebo controlled trial. J Hear lung Transplant 2010
Effect of fixed dose combination of Metoprolol & Amlodipine in essential hypertension MARS â€“ A randomized controlled trial. Blood pressure Dec 2011, Vol.20, No.S2: 5-12.
Indian heart journal
Thrombolytic therapy in STEMI â€“ Its role in the Era of Intervention. Vol 63 number 5SB: Sept-Oct 2011.
Journal of the Association of physician of IndiaÂ
Future of Thrombolytic therapy : An Indian Context .Supplement to JAP â€“ Issue Dec 2011: Vol 59.
Author of chapters in the annual textbook of Association of Physician of India
- Preventing CV complications of HTN (2007)
- Heart disease in pregnancy (2009)
- Newer anticoagulants (2011)
Activates of Health Awareness for Society
- Hridayrog kasa talal
- Maitri Hrudyashi
- Hrudaya sathi Hrudaya Pasun
Book in Marathi
- “Hridayvikar Nivaran”